Please feel free to browse the portions of this site open to the public. While most of the site is unavailable to non-members it is our hope that you will find what you need to answer your most important questions regarding membership.
The Twilight Phoenix is sometimes looking for a very limited number of new mature, independent, adult members. (Our ages average in the 30s, the Guild Mistress is in her 40's, our ages go into the high 60’s.)
We enjoy raiding, pvp, and role playing but are not "intense" about "phat loot". We are looking for members that will fit into our close knit, friendly, and helpful guild. We have few hard and fast rules but do not tolerate 'drama' - whining, greed, self serving interests, or disrespect for others.
We are running Karazhan and Heroic instances with teams within guild now, but a simple way to view us would be "We like to raid with close friends, not try to make friends while raiding."
We currently have 100+ members, the largest percentage of them levels 60-70; men, women, and couples. You can find an instance run happening most nights, often more than one, and running the full range of levels. We like to train together to work in a team like fashion, help the lower levels (our Up and Coming Superstars or UCS's) and spend time in guild role-playing events. We have alliances with other guilds to fill raid or instance spots if needed.
We love to role play and many characters have full storylines and website published backstories.
We also run a “country club” for our members in the guise of a mostly Blood Elf Horde guild, just for the heck of it.
Any class or level is welcome; we're looking for the right people, not the perfect stats. There is a probationary period.
On this site you also might want to check out:
Character Bios (for the role players among us)
Guild Information (like it says)
Photo Gallery (both real life and in game)
Trophy Wall (comments made by members after joining us)
Guild Awards (to see what we honor)
Some of the “broad strokes” are as follows:
* We are a Medium Role Playing Guild. (We're on a role playing server. That's a hint.)
* Leadership qualities are encouraged and rewarded! We encourage each and every member to take up the responsibilities of leadership from time to time to create a highly trained and knowledgeable guild.
* Role playing, adventuring, pvping, raiding, end game events, and FUN all have their place here.
* The more you support your guild, the more your guild supports you.
* We aim to become a large, amazingly equipped, and great looking guild of friends with a reputation for fair play, high talent, and having a good time. With your help?
* We pay special homage to our Priests and Priestesses and Tanks and have created special awards just for them.
* We work and train together to create a team that can handle anything Azeroth can challenge us with.
* We work to create an organized and smoothly functional guild that can support its members efficiently and without intrusion.
* "Drama" is not encouraged and rewarded... Unity Building is! Bickering, complaining, whining, and greed will get you dumped.
* Outside the guild is outside the guild, we don't care, keep it there. (Real life or otherwise.) You’re allowed “bad days” and life stresses, you’re allowed to mention them, to even blow off steam if absolutely needed, but not for long. You are Not allowed to take negative feelings out on guild members. Ever. We're here for the Gaming, we're assuming you are too.
* Alts are people too. Each character is treated as an individual.
Please read the section under "Articles – Guild Information" if you hope to join us. You will be responsible for knowing this information.
Do not hesitate to write to Guild Mistress Evangeleigh at email@example.com, or contact Delours or Shantieshe in game on the Kirin Tor server, to set up an interview if you think you've got what it takes to be a Twilight Phoenix.